Spiders and other creepy crawlies aren’t every ones cup of tea. Weather you have a Daddy Long Leg Spider nesting in the corner of your bathroom or a Spiders nest in your Garage. You can rest assured that Spider Control Yellowwood Park has you covered. After many years in the industry. Pest Worx has tailored a safer yet effective Pest Control Services for Spiders and Arachnids through out Yellowwood Park. Odorless, non-corrosive and best of all an effective service for the prevention and cure of a Spider Infestations.
Spider Control Yellowwood Park keeps your home and workplace free from Spiders and other Crawling Insects all yer round. By using cutting edge chemical technology, applied by professionals in key areas. We guarantee that your Pest barrier will stay active for longer thus keeping bugs at bay all year round!
Pest Worx Durban don’t charge for follow ups like our competitors, we do the job right the first time round!
Common Spiders in Yellowwood Park
Yellowwood Park is host to a number of factors that benefit the existence of Spiders. The hot Yellowwood Park sun, warn ocean currents and the high humidity all help bugs breed. With all the bugs around, predators will soon follow. Spiders are predatory Arachnids and come in all shapes and sizes. Unfortunately many don’t appreciate the benefit they bring to our environment.
Spiders are more then just what meets the eye. They keep pest species such as Cockroaches at bay, eat those Insects gobbling away at your vegetable and don’t forget that Daddy Long Leg in the corner eating Mozzies all night. Lets have a look at a let of the more common Spiders found here in Yellowwood Park as reported by Spider Control Yellowwood Park team of experts.
Rain Spider Control Yellowwood Park:
Rain Spiders are undoubtedly one of the most scary Spider Species found here in Yellowwood Park. These commonly found gentle giants mind their business going about their daily chores. Catching anything with more than 6 legs and moves like the wind. The Rain Spider is fast moving and relatively harmless unless your an unsuspecting insect. The fear and bad stigma attached to this species is contributed to its size, their apparent aggression as well as their appearance. They often get mistaken for the less common Baboon spider.
- Rain spiders are a commonly found species throughout Southern Africa as well as KwaZulu-Natal. Adults range in size between 15mm and 36mm with a leg span of about 110mm.
- Also referred to as a Lizard eating Spider or a Huntsman Spider. Rain Spiders are light brown to nearly black in color with lighter stripes in their legs and underbelly.
- Although Rain Spiders usually prefer woodland for hunting, males are commonly found indoors early spring through summer months. Usually in search of a female.
- An experiment done in 1959 lead to the death of a Guinea pig just 7 minutes after a bite from a Rain Spider. This lead scientists to believe the species had a lethal bite. After further tests, results showed the guinea pig dies from shock and a Rain Spiders venom is no more deadly than that of a Bee sting. The truth is Ran Spider venom is nowhere potent enough to kill of a Rodent such as a Rat or Mouse.
Sac Spider Control Yellowwood Park
Here in Yellowwood Park the most common Spider Bite is undoubtedly that of a Yellow Sac Spider. These ferocious beasties are not only aggressive and bad tempered Arachnids. They are common and fearless often wondering into homes and offices in search of their next meal. The bite from a Sac Spider is extremely painful resulting in necrosis and secondary infections always needing medial attention.
- Sac Spiders are a smaller species of Spider with adults rarely exceeding 25mm legs span included. Most Sac Spiders found here in Yellowwood Park are characterized by their cream to yellow body with dark brown to nearly black mouth parts.
- These tiny predators are ferocious hunters and chance anything that moves. Their aggression is the reason a Sac Spider bite is the most common Spider bite here in Yellowwood Park.
- Sac Spiders are extremely common here in KwaZulu-Natal as well as throughout Southern Africa. There are more nearly more homes with these spiders than without. A long term Spider Control Yellowwood Park treatment is almost always necessary to prevent these beasties from setting up shop in your home.
Daddy Long Leg Spider Control Yellowwood Park
- A Daddy Long Leg Spiders also known as a Cellar Spider are one of the most common Spiders found here in Yellowwood Park. This harmless Arachnid minds its business while catching Flies as well as Mosquitoes in its web.
- Adult Daddy Long Leg Spiders rarely exceed 50mm in length with their leg span. Adults can be identified by their small brown bodies and thin fragile long legs. Most common species of Daddy Long Leg Spiders are Brown, Cylindrical in shape and commonly have chevron markings on their abdomen.
- Daddy Long Legs are most often found in cobwebs under furniture and sinks or basins. Warm, dark and damp areas such as garages, cellars as well as basements are all common hunting grounds for this species.
Why do you need a Spider Extermination?
Spiders are found near and far, they have been around since the year dot and are here to stay. They may be beneficial so an extent but the threat that a venomous species brings to our families well-being are not worth risking. Its for this reason that Pest Worx has a dedicated Spider Control Yellowwood Park team or experts. These team of professional Pest Controllers can map our Spider hot spots, identify dangerous Spider species and most importantly Eradicate them. Here are couple reasons you may ways to use Spider Control Yellowwood Park.
- Some Spiders are venomous: Many common Spider species are venomous. Although there are very few fatalities as a result of Spider Bites in Yellowwood Park. They have the potential to cause undue stress, pain and medical expenses. The Immunocompromised, children as well as the elderly are more at risk complications.
- Rest assured that your home or workplace is free from arachnids: After a successful Spider Extermination treatment, you can rest easy knowing that your home or workplace is protected from creepy crawlies for at last 3 months. This means that any Crawling insects that enters your home during this time will not survive.
- Spider Control Yellowwood Park also kills off some other Insect species: All our Spider Control treatments have a broad spectrum application. This means that it will continue to kill off insects species such as Cockroaches and Fishmoths while you sleep.
Call Spider Control Yellowwood Park 24 Hours a day!
If you reside in Yellowwood Park and have a few too many spiders roaming around for your liking, feel free to give us a call. Pest Worx are proud to offer a quality 24 Hour service for quotations, booking, identification as well as Emergency Pest Control visits.
Weather your struggling to control a plague of Cockroaches or a pack of Rats, you can be sure that Pest Control Durban has your back. With a wide array or tailored Green Pest Control solution we are pretty sure we have the service you need.