A Flea Infestation is a nasty side effect most pet owners have to face sooner or later. As soon as summer comes, Biting Insect such as Ticks and Fleas attach to the first warm blooded prey item who has the misfortune crossing their path. Flea Control KwaNdengezi are a skilled team of Exterminators that can use their years in the field to identify signs of any Biting Insect. Bite patterns, reactions, locations and time of bites along with Insect Biology are used to diagnose Flea bites. If your the product of a Biting Insect plague, you have come to the right place. Let Pest Worx here in KwaNdengezi diagnose your Pest Infestation.
Flea Control KwaNdengezi is a process by which targeted pesticide application is used to successfully exterminate Dog Fleas, Cat Fleas as well as Sand Fleas. This service is available throughout greater KwaNdengezi for all Industrial, Commercial and Residential properties regardless of size and severity of the infestation. Rest assured, Durban Pest Control has your best interests covered.
Flea Control KwaNdengezi doesn’t only treat your Flea Infestation. We positively identify the severity and cause of your problem then tailor a holistic solution for long term results.
Successful Flea Fumigation in KwaNdengezi relies on knowledge and science
The very nature of Fleas make this species quite a formidable. As with many public health insect pests, Fleas have a very sophisticated chemical resistance. Without the correct knowledge of the species their behavior and biology successful Fumigation is nearly impossible. This is where our expert Fleas Control KwaNdengezi teams come in to play.
Unlike many other companies that just randomly spray and pray it works. We take a holistic approach to Flea Fumigation. By using our extensive field knowledge we know precisely which key areas to focus on. We then route out the cause of the Flea Infestation and make corrective recommendations to remedy the problem. We then apply the safest yet effective option first. All this while ensuring that a targeted application with resistance breaking qualities is used. Flea Control KwaNdengezi are leaders in our field.
About Fleas in KwaNdengezi
Fleas are a particularly tough nut to crack. Flea larva breed and feed in damp dark cracks and crevasse while adults live on your pets feed on you at night. A single Flea egg can take up to 18 months waiting for the right time to hatch while adults can go just as long without a blood feed. Fleas are hardy Insects and a Flea Extermination should not be attempted by amateurs. An unsuccessful application can cause an infestation to worsen and even help build an even tougher resistance. Here are a few fun facts about common Fleas here in KwaNdengezi.
Cat Fleas, Dog Fleas and Sand Flea Control KwaNdengezi
Its a common misconception that Fleas found outside your home in the sand are Sand Fleas. Sand Fleas are not commonly Found here in KwaZulu-Natal. Dog Fleas as well as Cat Fleas are the two most common Pest Flea species to plague the homes of pet owners here in KwaNdengezi.
- Fleas are exceptional strong creatures, they have the ability to pull over 160 000 times their own weight. They can also jump 30 000 without stopping. There is no wonder a Flea Infestation can spread like wild fire.
- Cat Fleas as well as Dog Fleas are tiny dark brown insects not exceeding 3mm in length.
- Flea Control KwaNdengezi experts report that Flea larvae are very light sensitive and usually crawl deep into cracks and fibers of your carpet. This is also where they find their food. Unlike adult Fleas that feed off blood, larvae feed off skin and hair follicles found in dust.
- A single Flea here in KwaNdengezi can lay up to 1 500 eggs throughout their life time.
- 95% of Flea larvae live in carpets, beds and sofas as opposed to the couple found on your pets.
- Fleas are ecto-parasites very similar to Bed Bugs, Bird Mites and Mosquitoes. They are very much dependent on their host yet they don’t need to live within them.
- All it takes for a Flea infestation to become out of control is 1 female Flea. Given optimal heat, humidity and food 1 Flea can become 1000 in just 21 days.
- Fleas are so hardy, they can be frozen for 1 year and still survive!
If you suspect you have a Flea Problem in your home or workplace its best to give us a call. Flea Control KwaNdengezi can diagnose an infestation and treat it accordingly. No mess and no smell just a 100% Flea free home or workplace.
How do i keep fleas from biting me?
Preventing Fleas from biting your is no easy task. If you have an active Flea infestation the only real way to prevent a bite is to control your infestation. In short, you need to make sure you never contract an infestation. Here are a few ways you can make sure you never have to encounter a Flea problem.
- Make sure your pets are treated on a regular basis. Treat your pets on time every time. Make sure the products you use are vet approved and alternated each and every time. If you use the same treatment time and time again Fleas will grow immune sooner than you can say: ‘ouch, get off me.’
- Use a powerful water filtered vacuum cleaner. Stay clear of dust bags, these give Fleas the ideal breeding grounds while maintaining their optimal environment.
- Keep your pets bedding clean and clear of excess hair and dirt. By eliminating factors that influence the success of an infestation you are actively preventing an all out Flea Epidemic. Flea Control KwaNdengezi provide free and no obligation quotations that can include an inspection report that stated all your high risk areas.
KwaNdengezi has a hot and humid climate throughout the year, this creates the ideal environment for Fleas to thrive. The warmer the climate the faster an infestation can spread. Flea Control KwaNdengezi have a 24 hour helpline for emergency visits and call outs.
How do you get rid of fleas on kittens naturally?
Natural remedies for Fleas are few and far between. Doctor google prescribes everything from lemon water to lavender all which are mostly useless. Rather than waste time and money on natural remedies that don’t work. Get the help of a professional here at Flea Control KwaNdengezi, we make use of either natural pesticides or synthetically identical products. Both are odorless and safe for pets and children.
Can Fleas bite through clothes?
Fleas Can not bite through clothes. Unlike a Mozzies needle like proboscis that can penetrate through clothes, Fleas have more shallow mouth parts that are adapted to a more shallow bite. Fleas are sneaky beasties in a sense that they have the innate ability to crawl up your pants leg and bite you where the sun doesn’t shine. Flea bites don’t commonly have a bite pattern like Bed Bugs but they do tend to bite close to the seams / elastics of your clothing. They also commonly bite ankles and feet and in other warmer tight clothed areas. Fleas commonly bite in clumps mostly around the same area.
Can Fleas live on humans?
Fleas can not live off human in a sense that they can thrive. Adult Fleas can live off human blood but they can not reproduce. Its quite fortunate that Fleas can not be sustained by human blood alone.
Flea Control KwaNdengezi by registered Pest Control professionals
If you suspect you have a Flea problem, don’t hesitate, get the help of a professional Flea Fumigator. Flea Control KwaNdengezi teams are available for free and no obligation quotations. We specialize in all things structural Pest Control related. Rodents such as Rats and Mice and even Insects such as Cockroaches and Fishmoths don’t stand a chance against our seasoned professionals.
Call now and have a professional at your doorstep inn no time.