Rodents need not be a problem. If you stay in Durban, chances are your far too familiar with the ongoing Rat and Mouse infestations plaguing our homes, business and sewer systems. Rodent gnaw on wires, destroy food stuff and even spread disease throughout our homes. Rodent Control Durban has your answer. Unlike many of our competitors, we find the source of the infestation and treat it from the ground up.
Rodent Control Durban is a precise and safer method of handling Rodent Infestations. Durban is home to many delicate animal species. Its for this reason Pest Worx pride our selves in a greener and safer rodent control program that is tailored to your individual needs. Rather than just generically treat your Rat Infestation, we find the cause, identify key areas and then tailor your service.
Pest Worx here in Durban treat rodents with a 3 step system. Firstly we identify key areas such as food, harbourage and ingress. We then tailor the safest possible effective treatment with non-target species in mind. Lastly we make recommendations regarding stacking, packing, hygiene and housekeeping that will ensure long term results.
Why use Rodent Control Durban.
Rodents are an ongoing threat. The cost involved in controlling an out of control Rat or Mouse population is minimal in comparison with the damage they can cause. Rat infest ceiling spaces chewing wired and keeping you away at night while Mice infest floor spaces and spread dangerous diseases. Lets have a look at some of the more common reasons why use Rodent Control Durban.
- Rodents by definition constantly gnaw on hard objects: This is especially problematic seeing as your home is full of valuables. Rodents gnaw on anything from electrical wiring in your ceiling or vehicle to doors, appliances and even wheelie bins. Rats especially have the ability cause thousands of Rand’s in damage to furniture, stored products and even motor vehicles. Rats are even knows to start electrical fires in supermarkets as well as homes.
- Rodents such as Rats and Mice spread potentially deadly diseases: As Rodents rummage through your home and workplace they leave trail urine, fecal matter and worst of all pathogens. Viruses and Bacteria attach them self to the paws, fur and any secretions they produce. All it takes for a Rodent to spread disease is by contact. Rodents can directly contaminate your home by touch or even indirectly by spored and dust on their fecal matter. The average Rat defecates at least 40 times per day!
- Rodents can carry parasites into your home or workplace: Indirectly, Rats and Mice along with other Rodents can bring in other unwanted vectors for disease. Many Rodents live in unsavory conditions, these environments are often plagued with other disease causing organisms such as Fleas and even Lice or Mites. These external parasites could lead to an entire host of new problems. Such as the Black Plague and even Tape Worm.
What causes Rodent Infestations in Durban?
Rats and Mice are drawn to the fundamentals of what they need to survive. If you limit or remove the reasons they have to stick around, chances are they wont hang around much longer and search for greener pastures. Rodent Control Durban have a seasoned team that are trained to route out high risk areas that are important to your successful Rodent treatment. Here are some of the issues we look out for during treatments.
- Areas with potential for harbourage: Rodents need a place to crash and stash food they have spent all night foraging for. By removing potential harbourage spots your effectively limiting their safety and security. Building rubble, compost heaps and even basement and ceiling spaces are all potential harbourage spots. Make sure your garden and home is clean and clear from clutter.
- Prevent ingress into your home or workplace: Prevention is better than cure in this case is easier said than done. Rodents make use of trails marked by scent for navigation. Eliminating a Rodent Infestation is not easy when other Rats and Mice are actively attracted to then scent of Rodents in the past. Seal up the gaps under doorways, fix those plumbing holes in the wall and trim those overhanging trees. This will all help preventing a Rodent Infestation.
- Limit their availability to food and water: The access to food and water is fundamental for a Rodents survival. Your can limit their food by making sure your cupboards close properly and free of opened plumbing holes. Bread and fruit must sealed and safe in closed containers. Don’t leave any pet food out and exposed over night and pic up fallen fruit from trees.
Rodent Control Durban performs a full inspection before each and every treatment. The findings are then doted down and detailed in our treatment report. Pest Worx believe in a holistic approach to Pest Control here in Durban. We cover all bases during our treatments. This makes for a truly safe and Eco-friendly Pest Control treatment.
Always make use of a professionals Extermination service in Durban
As we mentioned above, Rodents are here to stay. Its up to each and every one of us to ensure our home and workplaces are free and safe from ever impending Rodent infestations. Rodent Control Durban pride ourselves in the quality service we continue to deliver throughout Durban.
What ever your Pest Problem, feel free to give us a call. We have staff available to take your calls 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our friendly Pest Control specialists can help with free quotations as well as no obligation advice on Pest Management and Control.